Site of the 2007 Georgia Republican Party State Convention, The Gwinnett GOP is looking to the future. We are proud to be the party of new ideas, the party of change, and the party that represents the values of the citizens of Gwinnett County. Our mission is simple:
- Register Republican voters
- Recruit and support Republican candidates
- Raise funds for Republican goals and candidates
- Organize and execute effective grassroots and get-out-the-vote programs
The Gwinnett GOP meets twice a month:
- The first Saturday of the month for our breakfast meeting, and
- The second Thursday of the month for our business meeting. Locations vary from month to month.
The monthly breakfast is an informal and social gathering with a program that includes one or two speakers. Past speakers include Governor Sonny Perdue, Congressmen John Linder, Casey Cagle, Karen Handel, and other state and local officials. The business meeting is used to plan future activities, approve party business, and recognize outstanding volunteers.
The Gwinnett Republican Party seeks to reflect our county’s citizens, and we welcome all to join in our common cause.
If you have any questions, please contact us.