Project Seniors Eat
We are pleased to announce that Gwinnett GOP has partnered with Davida Baker, Campus Church, to help provide food to seniors that reside in Extended Stay Hotels in Gwinnett County.
We ask that you bring your donations to our Breakfast this Saturday 8/5/17 at our HQ located in Gwinnett Place Mall, 2100 Pleasant Hill Road, Duluth, GA 30017. Doors open 9a meeting 9 30a.
Below is a list of items needed:
- Canned meat like tuna, Vienna sausages, soup - they just need something easy to heat and eat or put together. There are little kits for tuna salad and are great if you can get them at a good price.
- Containers of diced fruit, Jello, or pudding, applesauce. They can put them in the fridge and get them chilled which will help them this very hot summer.
- Cereal bowls, those ready to go cereal bowls. Packs of oatmeal or grits.
- Breakfast bars.
- Juice box, 100% juice if you can afford it.
- They need toiletries and shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, soap, lotion. Cleaning supplies like dish soap, liquid sanitizer like Lysol, and laundry pods. You can put 4 or 5 pods in a small plastic bag and really stretch your money that way.
Lets all chip in to make this a successful day!
2100 Pleasant Hill Rd
Duluth, GA 30096
Google map and directions